Urine Problem Home Remedy In Urdu | Frequent Urination | Bar Bar Peshab Ana Ka Ilaj

Comments

  1. please give me your business email address. I will give an opportunity to business with me for long time.

    my business email adrress is wd2015bd@gmsil.com you may contact me for business discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualikum Jazakillah I am 77 and living in Madinah Munawwarah. I am using the Nuskha you suggested: Sooji and til. I am taking it every night one tablespoonful and drink hot green tea before sleeping. AlHamdulillah I am now not getting up at night to pass urine, but the problem of frequency, urgency and dribbling of urine is continuing during the day time. Several drops of urine are leaking out just before passing urine. Please advise if I should also take a spoonful of sooji and til after breakfast in the morning to cover the day time urine problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment